5.19.2013

A little about me

     I thought since I hadn't really been posting much I'd give an intro from my mobile! My life's work is being a mommy to a beautiful little barbie girl. She is about as perfect as they come. Someday ill give her an intro too! I've been half way through cosmetology then took a break when I got married. I'm in my 20's early or late, I will never tell! :) I'm always busy doing something. Cooking, crafting, cleaning, drawing, painting, anything I can do to pass the time! My husband is Mr. Fix it and I do plan to share easy how to tips with y'all when he does stuff around the house. I'm fun, outgoing, spontaneous, loud, vivacious, and sometimes overwhelming! Above all I tend to be lovable. So stick around and I am sure to please, or at least try my best to please my readers. I want to hear from anyone out there.  What should I do next to get readers here? Make up, craft, recipe, DIY, help me get you interested! I love to ramble too by the way. If you couldn't tell. Welp I'm going to jump off here and go snap some make up pictures to share and see what you're interested in hearing about!

-BMB

No comments:

Post a Comment